Our aim is to provide green businesses with patient capital and technical assistance with a focus on long-term value-creation. Investees are therefore supported with both pre- and post- investment technical assistance.
Process lasting 2 weeks to 2 months
Point of investment selection
Process lasting 2 to 3 months
Point of the final investment decision
Process lasting 1 to 2 months
Our actions propagate outcomes that are proportionate and aligned to our investment thesis
Providing increased capital to early and growth-stage “green” small and growing businesses. Technical assistance towards greater business scale and growth; investment readiness including, marketing expertise, governance, operational processes strategy, climate resilience, export market facilitation and capital introduction, networking, good business practices for scale (including governance structures and oversight) etc.
- Providing increased capital to early and growth-stage “green” and “gender positive” small and growing businesses.
- Fair distribution of resources to all workers, hiring, and advancement processes within the investment firm and portfolio companies.
- Gender mainstreaming within portfolio companies.
- Providing increased capital to early and growth-stage “green” small and growing businesses.
- Technical assistance for climate action planning, towards greater climate-positive business scale and growth, such as climate resilience, decrease in GHG emissions via practices, energy efficiency, waste reduction, and water and other resource optimisation; including impact management support, technical assistance and all generalist business acceleration technical support.